Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sasquatch Script?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member filmmaker14's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    how about you have them going out in the woods not knowing anything is out there, then things start to happen, etc. talk about the monster more than show it, create suspense, then when u actually show it, it will be that much more terrifying. just a quiv: watch steven spielberg's JAWS and take notes on the techniques he used to create suspense in that film.

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member filmmaker14's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay many people have already written what i wrote, i didnt read them until after i had posted mine, but anywho listen to us, itll make a good movie.

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member nate_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx a lot for the ideas and suggestions people.

    I'm planning on shooting it this winter in the snow up in the forest. I'll have a Native Indian theme which will include some Native chanting music, and have a Native actor describe the legend of Sasquatch to our main character.
    And, instead of showing Sasquatch himself, I will have shots of foot prints in the snow and of close ups of body parts while making it as freightening as possible.

    Again, I appreciate your comments.


    ------------------
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING

  4. #14
    Inactive Member nate_dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx a lot for the ideas and suggestions people.

    I'm planning on shooting it this winter in the snow up in the forest. I'll have a Native Indian theme which will include some Native chanting music, and have a Native actor describe the legend of Sasquatch to our main character.
    And, instead of showing Sasquatch himself, I will have shots of foot prints in the snow and of close ups of body parts while making it as freightening as possible.

    Again, I appreciate your comments.


    ------------------
    I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •